Rich Froning is coming back Friday, May 14 through Saturday, May 15. He’ll be bringing several members of his CrossFit Mayhem crew to join in on the fun.
We’ll kick things off Friday Night with the 2540 Family Workout Challenge. How does it work?
- Put together a Team of 4 – we encourage your family to join together – parents/kids/cousins, etc. Cost is $100 per 4 person team
- Work out with Rich and his crew. It will be a fun, family friendly workout anybody can do – kids and grandparents.
- The Mayhem team will take you through a warm-up, and then do the workout alongside you.
- We’ll eat Chick-Fil-A after the fun and take photos of your team with the Rich and his crew.
- Tickets will be presold – we’re limiting the even to 25 teams. Tickets can be purchased here.
- The Friday event will take place at CrossFit 806, 3901 Plains Blvd in Amarillo.
On Saturday, May 15, you can join CrossFit legend Rich Froning in a one day, 2 person team, 4 event throwdown benefiting Mission 2540. It all takes place on the rooftop of the Amarillo National Bank parking garage in downtown Amarillo. We’ll have both an RX and a scaled Division. Teams can be M-M, M-F, or F-F. Compete alongside two of the best in the world in a fun, friendly (and safe) competition. You can register your team here.
Workout descriptions can be found here.
The event is open to spectators for a $5 entry fee. The parking garage rooftop overlooking downtown Amarillo is a really fun setup. We’ll have food trucks and vendors at the event, so your family can make a day of it!
All proceeds benefit Mission 2540. We look forward to seeing you there!